Learn how to embed the culture, systems and processes of the world's Highest Reliability Organisations.
If you're in a hazardous industry, you're facing more volatility, complexity and risk than ever before. With markets shifting, regulations changing and pressure to increase efficiency in your operations - how can you deliver consistent operational excellence?
Join over 150 business leaders and learn world class strategies for keeping your people safe, your operations productive and your products sustainable at Europe’s leading forum on Operational Excellence in Energy, Chemicals & Resources.
Over 30 industry-leading speakers will share how to:
- Make Operational Excellence part of your organisational DNA
- Manage change - without compromising business performance
- Lay the foundation for OE by establishing principles that begin with safety - and then applying them to other areas of the business
- Proactively identify and mitigate low probability yet high consequence events
- Apply Lean Principles to Manage your Operating Expenses
- Better leverage Technology to Drive out Operations Costs
- Implement changes in leadership thinking and behaviours to drive transformation
- Increase operational visibility by optimising data and information management - and minimise unplanned events
- Establish a unified OE strategy - to ultimately improve business performance
- Strengthen your core operating processes to drive enterprise transformation
- Detect whether your work environments, culture and processes are increasing the likelihood of a risk occurring
- Optimise maintenance and reliability
- Benchmark your company against the characteristics of High Reliability Organisations (HROs)
If you are responsible for improving operations, productivity, efficiency, safety and bottom line performance in your organisation - this is one event you do not want to miss.