Red Lion Controls, the global experts in communication, monitoring and control for industrial automation and networking, today announced that it has been named a "First Team Supplier" in an unprecedented four categories by the readers of Automation World magazine for the fifth consecutive year. Automation World, the leading business magazine serving automation professionals, invited automation professionals to vote for their favorite vendors in unaided-recall surveys.
The Automation World "Leadership in Automation 2015" program recognizes companies that represent a wide variety of automation technologies, software and products used in the manufacturing industry. This year Red Lion broadens recognition as a First Team Supplier in the following four categories – two in both automation and networking – to mark the most leadership awards the company has received to date:
- • Data Acquisition Hardware: Red Lion's Data Station Plus acts as a nexus for industrial data collection and management by offering protocol conversion, data logging and remote machine access to extend overall equipment lifespan.
- • HMI Hardware: Red Lion's Graphite® advanced operator panels are the industry's first rugged HMIs to combine a wide range of versatile plug-in modules with protocol conversion, data logging and web-based monitoring and control.
- • Networking Components – Wired: With more than 100 different configurations, Red Lion's
- • N-Tron series NT24k™ compact, modular and (Power over Ethernet) PoE+ switches offer plug-and-play deployment, full-Gigabit connectivity and a wide range of media options to handle the most challenging industrial applications with industry-leading reliability, temperature range and shock and vibration tolerances.
- Networking Components – Wireless: Red Lion's rugged RAM® 4G LTE cellular RTUs provide a secure all-in-one platform that integrates a powerful event engine and multi-carrier cellular technology to enable real-time remote monitoring and control of critical applications in harsh environments.
"At Red Lion, our goal is to help customers enhance communications in the age of the Industrial Internet of Things," said Mike Granby, president of Red Lion Controls. "The solutions recognized by Automation World's readers are just a few examples of our IIoT-ready products that help extend the lifespan of existing equipment, improve process visibility and extend control out to the edge of the enterprise."
Jim Chrzan, publisher of Automation World, said, "Red Lion has been honored for the fifth year in a row, with awards across four different product categories. These accolades demonstrate how important Red Lion's industrial automation and networking solutions are to our readers."
Leadership in Automation First Team Honorees are recognized in Automation World's January 2016 issue, available at www.automationworld.com. For additional information about Red Lion, please visit www.redlion.net.
About Red Lion Controls
As the global experts in communication, monitoring and control for industrial automation and networking, Red Lion has been delivering innovative solutions for over 40 years. Our automation, Ethernet and cellular M2M technology enables companies worldwide to gain real-time data visibility that drives productivity. Product brands include Red Lion, N-Tron and Sixnet. With headquarters in York, Pennsylvania, the company has offices across the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe. Red Lion is part of Spectris plc, the productivity-enhancing instrumentation and controls company. For more information, please visit www.redlion.net.
©2016 Red Lion Controls, Inc. All rights reserved. Red Lion, the Red Lion logo, Graphite and RAM are registered trademarks and NT24k is a trademark of Red Lion Controls, Inc. All other company and product names are trademarks of their respective owners.
+1 (781) 418-2438
Red Lion Global Marketing
+1 (717) 767-6961 x6915