At SENSOR+TEST 2016, MultiDimension Technology (MDT) will release the new USB magnetometer for high-precision magnetic field measurement. MDT will also showcase its lineup of advanced Tunneling Magnetoresistive sensors (TMR sensors), including the recently announced picoTesla ultra-low noise TMR sensors, and three-axis TMR sensors.
"MDT's new USB magnetometer integrates a TMR sensor and a microcontroller performing sensor signal acquisition with automatic calibration in a plug-and-play form factor. It communicates with PC software through a USB interface providing an easy-to-use graphical user interface for visualizing the change of the magnetic field measured by the TMR sensor. MDT can customize the magnetometer to include TMR, Hall Effect, AMR (Anisotropic Magnetoresistance), or GMR (Giant Magnetoresistance) sensors, allowing users to choose the product that best suits their needs. The user-friendly graphical interface and flexibility of the open communication protocol and hardware compatibility make the USB magnetometer both a general-purpose measurement tool and a customizable sensor research platform," said Dr. James G. Deak, co-founder and CTO of MultiDimension Technology.
MDT is a leading supplier of TMR sensors with advanced manufacturing facilities and a strong IP portfolio on design, fabrication and applications for TMR sensors. MDT's TMR sensors feature a number of outstanding performance benefits, including ultra-low power, ultra-high sensitivity, ultra-low noise, large dynamic range, and excellent thermal stability, which compliment limitations of present magnetic sensor technologies including Hall Effect, AMR, and GMR. They are ideal choices for a variety of industrial, consumer and medical sensor applications.
Features of MDT's TMR Sensors:
- • TMR switch sensors: 1microampere ultra-low power in high-speed operation, ideal for battery-powered flow meters and proximity switches;
- • TMR linear sensors: 300mV/V/Oe ultra-high sensitivity, ultra-low noise at 150pT/rtHz @1Hz, large dynamic range, in-plane/Z-axis/three-axis sensing, for magnetic field measurement, current sensing, non-destructive testing (NDT), and medical applications;
- • TMR magnetic image sensors: high-sensitivity 1/2/3/6/9/12/18-channel magnetic banknote readers, 50DPI magnetic image scanning for financial anti-counterfeit applications;
- • TMR angle sensors: 360-degree measurement with high-amplitude output, for rotary position sensing;
- • TMR gear tooth sensors: small pitch detection, for linear or rotary position/speed sensing.
Highlights of MDT's Service Offerings:
Foundry service for TMR/GMR/AMR sensors
Design service for TMR/GMR/AMR sensors and custom modules
IP licensing for TMR/GMR/AMR sensor designs
MultiDimension Technology was founded in 2010 in Zhangjiagang, Jiangsu Province, China, with branch offices in Shanghai, Chengdu, Ningbo, China and San Jose, Calif., USA. MDT has developed a unique intellectual property portfolio, and state-of-the-art manufacturing capabilities that can support volume production of high-performance, low-cost TMR magnetic sensors to satisfy the most demanding application needs. Led by its core management team of elite experts and veterans in magnetic sensor technology and engineering services, MDT is committed to creating added value for its customers and ensuring their success. For more information about MDT please visit http://www.multidimensiontech.com.
Jinfeng Liu, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Tel: +1-650-275-2318 (US), +86-189-3612-1156 (China)
Jilie Wei, email@example.com,
Tel: +86-189-3612-1160 (China)
Source : prnewswire.com