Today, Financial Modelling is uniquely challenging. Even the most carefully structured deals can face difficulties in attracting sufficient funding from international and local investors. More than ever, project developers, equipment suppliers, bankers and other credit agencies and investors must be properly equipped to analyse and explain the risks and prospects for a project’s future performance.
Therefore, this course is designed to help delegates build a financial model to best practice standards for project finance. The general logic and overall approach will be demonstrated; then you will step through developing a model: handling inputs, building detailed calculations and creating final outputs. You will then learn how to sensitise the model to understand how changes in assumptions affect the business results and viability.
Over 4 intensive days, you will learn modelling techniques from a highly experience expert in the field, and you will develop a framework for recognising and analysing qualitative and quantitative risks. You will also understand how Excel models are used to assess debt capacity, cover ratios, NPV, investment returns and other metrics common to attractive deals.
Register now and save more! Click here to request full agenda, or visit event website for more details.
• Best practice in energy financial modelling
• Essential model lay-outs and rules
• Build integrated models that link cash flow, income statement and balance sheet seamlessly
• Build cash flow cascades to forecast debt capacity and investor returns
• Easy ways to model tax and inflation
• Mitigate project risks
Key Learning Objectives
• EXAMINE structuring and best practice in financial modelling
• LEARN how to build models to accommodate change
• EVALUATE funding structures and cash flow waterfalls that fit your commercial model
• DEVELOP an integrated modelling approach with balance sheets and P&L statements
• ANALYSE using the outputs of the model – ratios, sensitivity analysis, scenarios to make effective decisions
• UNDERSTAND key risks and learn the mechanisms for risk mitigation
• APPLY knowledge in interactive and realistic case study to highlight what leads to success, and what leads to failure!
Interested to attend?
To register, simply call +65 6325 0351 or email to email@example.com
Other Upcoming Events
Power Purchase Agreement
08 – 11 Mar 2016, Johannesburg
Lean Maintenance & Lean Equipment/Asset Management
15 - 17 Mar 2016, Lagos | 04 – 06 Apr 2016, Johannesburg
Strategic Workforce Planning
14 – 17 Mar 2016, Kuala Lumpur
EPC Contracts for Energy Industry
20 – 22 Apr 2016, Kuala Lumpur
Smart Grid Technology
09 – 12 May 2016, Singapore
09 – 13 May 2016, Kuala Lumpur | 26 – 30 Sep 2016, Port of Spain
17 – 21 Oct 2016, Johannesburg | 14 – 18 Nov 2016, Singapore
Human Capital & Talent Management in Public Sectors
17 – 20 May 2016, Cape Town
Succession Planning, Performance Management, and ROI on Training & Development
09 – 12 May 2016, Singapore
Infocus International Group
Let’s Chat: +65 6325 0351