Rockwell Automation continues to expand its Machinery Safety System Integrator program to help manufacturers find system integrators with best-in-class safety expertise. Five new members from around the globe have joined the program.
“Manufacturers today face increasingly complex requirements when designing machinery safety systems,” said Mark Eitzman, manager of safety market development, Rockwell Automation. “We created this program in 2014 to help ease that process and connect them with system integrators who understand current standards and know how to implement safety technologies that also improve productivity.”
To qualify for the program, candidates must complete an intensive education and assessment process. They also must be current Rockwell Automation Solution Partners or Recognized System Integrators with three to five years of machinery-safety experience. Rockwell Automation recognizes third-party certification from industry-accepted organizations, such as TÜV or exida.
After meeting these initial requirements, each candidate’s safety engineers must complete training modules on topics, such as global safety standards, safety risk assessment practices, and safeguarding mitigation and validation. Finally, each candidate must demonstrate its proficiency by submitting a machinery safety project that is consistent with global standards.
The five new members of the Machinery Safety System Integrator program include:
- • Automatización Especializada y Elementos de Control (AEECSA), a Rockwell Automation Recognized System Integrator located in Mexico City, specializes in automation and controls for process and motion applications, manufacturing IT, engineering design, machinery safety, manufacturing intelligence and more.
- • Concept Systems, a Rockwell Automation Solution Partner based in Albany, Oregon, provides industrial automation solutions that help improve efficiency, yield and worker safety for its customers in many industries, including food and mass transit.
- • Grantek Systems Integration, a Rockwell Automation Solution Partner based in Ontario, specializes in manufacturing IT, manufacturing automation, and industrial safety solutions and services.
- • Grupo Gersa Monterrey, a Rockwell Automation Recognized System Integrator, develops machine and process control systems for customers in the automotive, glass and mining industries throughout Mexico.
- • Revere Control Systems, a Rockwell Automation Solution Partner based in Birmingham, Alabama, specializes in automation and control system design and machinery safety for customers in manufacturing, metals, oil and gas, mining, utility power and water/wastewater.
System integrators interested in joining the Machinery Safety System Integrator program should contact their local Rockwell Automation sales office.
About the Rockwell Automation PartnerNetwork Program
The Rockwell Automation PartnerNetwork program offers global manufacturers access to a collaborative network of companies mutually focused on developing, implementing and supporting best-in-breed solutions to achieve plantwide optimization, improve machine performance, and meet sustainability objectives.
About Rockwell Automation
Rockwell Automation Inc. (NYSE: ROK), the world’s largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wis., Rockwell Automation employs about 22,500 people serving customers in more than 80 countries.