With the surge in the infrastructure construction projects, increased competition, cost effectiveness, delivery timelines, safety and sustainability of the projects, Prefabrication and Modular Construction has become a synonym for viable, secure, profitable and timely delivery of infrastructure projects and is fast replacing the conventional methods of construction around the globe.
Dubai is set to host the leading stakeholders from construction industry at the Middle East Prefabrication & Modular Construction Summit on February 16-17, 2016. Leading players representing project owners, operators, developers, architects, civil engineers, structural designers, technology providers, procurement leaders will be meeting world class suppliers and solution providers in the most exclusive and candid environment.
EXPO 2020 and beyond, U.A.E’s remarkable construction landscape and volume of projects which are driving the region and its economy to new heights, has seen a greater and evolved role of Dubai Municipality to set and maintain the world class standards. HE Abdulla Rafia, Assistant Director General, Dubai Municipalitywill be sharing the construction updates leading up to and beyond Expo 2020 while sharing the importance of making the construction sustainable in his Keynote Address.
Subject matter experts will embark upon topics including development and benefits of Prefabrication Construction Technologies; Redefining Material Acquisition and Procurement Approach; Standards & Certificates to benchmark the construction, sustainable infrastructure by construction industry; transportation challenges of pre-stressed material; amongst others. Some of the high profile speakers who will be addressing and sharing their experiences include:
• Mr. Tamer El Asmer, Manager Engineering Department, ADNOC
• Mr. Saeed Al Ameri, VP-Procurement & Contracts, Abu Dhabi Airport Company
• Mr. Lalit Dhamija, Team Leader (Procurement Process), ADCO
• Mr. Sean Patrick Mcque, Project Director, Alec
• Mr. Hani Hawamdeh, Chief Technical Officer, Arab Engineering Bureau
• Ms. Abeer Manneh, Board Director, Emirates Green Building Council
• Mr. Amr Metwally, Head of Architecture Division PMC, Hamad Medical Corporation
• Dr. Fouad Al Momen, Vice President, Hill International, Inc.
• Ms. Holley Chant, Executive Director-Sustainability, KEO International Consultants
• Mr. Shapour Mehrkar, Consultant-Structural Engineering, Kling Consult
• Mr. Loay Ghazaleh, Advisor, Ministry of Works, Bahrain
• Mr. Issam Ezzeddine, Director-Architectural Design, National Engineering Bureau
• Prof. Mufid Samarai, Senior Advisor, Sharjah Research Academy, Government of Sharjah
The topic of Prefabrication and Modular Construction is of great importance and the event has already confirmed representation from Abu Dhabi General Services PJSC (Musanada), Al Basti & Muktha LLC, Al Hawraa Engineering Consultants, Albonian International, Aldar properties PJSC, Architecture and Planning Group, Arkiteknik international, BAM International, Bayaty Architects, Cayan, China State Construction Engineering Corporation Ltd, CORE Alliance Engineering Consultancy LLC, DAMAC Properties, Deyaar Development, DuBox, EFECO LLC, Elematic, Faithful & Gould, Gensler, FrameCad, HDR International, ISG plc, Jumierah Group, Masdar, Meraas Holding, Mercury MENA, Mirage Leisure & Development, Mott MacDonald, National Engineering Bureau, NKY Architects and Engineers, Pell Frischmann, Petrofac, PMK Consult, Projacs international, Rotana Hotels, Speedhouse, Stantec, Wasl Properties to name a few.
In order to find how to get involved with regional players involved with this extremely important topic, get in touch with Shveta at firstname.lastname@example.org or +971 56 5348420
For more information, visit http://www.infoxg.com/events/modcon2016
About the Organizer: The conference is being organized by the Information Exchange Group (IXG). IXG is an organization dedicated to providing platforms for Technical and Industrial Information Exchange. The main driving force that fuels their mission is the purpose of bridging the gaps that arise as a result of evolving market trends and technological upgrades. The group works through a range of event formats enabling the exchange of knowledge in an effectual manner.