We look forward to welcoming you to the 10th Annual Wire & Cable Conference in Milan on 20-22 June 2016, where you can join senior industry representatives from around the globe in discussing issues impacting the market.
We are can now offer you the chance to register at a preferential rate saving 10% on the standard rate. Register online using the code OM1 and we will automatically apply the discount saving you €175 on the standard rate.
Unmissable Presentations and Networking
Our team of content experts have talked extensively with key people in the market to ensure the event is an informative and a productive period of time away from the office with numerous networking opportunities.
View the brochure here >>
Exciting Speaker Line-Up
This leading industry brings together cable makers, their suppliers and customers to hear crucial insights on the trends that are shaping the industry.
Confirmed speakers so far including:
- Jon Vail, CEO, Ducab HV
- Carlo Scarlata, CCO, Prysmian Italia
- Giovanni Romano, Co-ordinator for Radio Access Standarisation, Telecom Italia
- Thomas Neesen, Secretary-General, Europacable
- Ahmed El-Sewedy, Chairman, El-Sewedy Electric
- Akira Saita, General Manager, Fujikura Ltd
- Dario Giordani, European Product Manager Fire Safety, Nexans
- Damien Polansky, Global Associate Marketing Director - Electrical and Telecommunications, DOW
- Bernhard Schipper, Head of Technical Council Cables, Siemens
- Michael Weiss, Senior Director, Purchasing Category Project Materials, Siemens
- Richard Mack, Principal Consultant, CRU
- Jan Schindler, Chair Market Intelligence Committee, FTTH
- Bart Verheule, Head of Marketing Energy, Borealis AG
- Bernard O'Conner, Managing Partner, NCTM
- Jean-Arnold Vinois, Advisor, Jacques Delors Institute
- XU Jianzhong (Greg), Member of the Board, Futong Group
- Max Yates, Industrials Analyst, Credit Suisse
- Chaoyang Guo, Manager. Research Department, Zhongtian Technology (ZTT) Submarine Cables Co., Ltd
- Bernard O’Connor, Managing Partner, NCTM
Exclusive Site Visits
Visit 1 - On 20 June, we are running a site visit for delegates to the Continuus-Properzi manufacturing plant to see rod production plant manufacture for both copper and aluminium; several different machines for the non-ferrous industry in assembling stage and last but not least you will see the companies first continuous extrusion machinery Proform (Properzi Forming) in operation for special Al and Cu products in electrical application.
Visit 2 - On 23 June, we are running a site visit to the Lamborghini assembly lines and museum followed by presentations on SAMP Sistemi and the Gruppo Industriale Maccaferri and finishing with a plant tour and Q&A session
For details on both site visits click here >>
Use code OM1
We look forward to seeing you at the 10th Wire & Cable Conference in Milan in June.
The CRU Wire & Cable team
|Interested in partnering with the event to raise your company profile?
We have a range of exclusive sponsorship packages to help you raise awareness of your company. These packages have been designed to increase brand recognition and leave a positive and lasting impression of your company.
For more information and to discuss tailoring one of these packages to meet your requirement please contact Paul Terry on +44 (0)20 7903 2131 or email email@example.com
Media Partners and Supporters
Use code OM1 to receive a special saving rate