Alliance Sensors announces LRS-18 LVIT LVIT (Linear Variable Inductive Transducer) spring loaded, contactless devices designed for dimension or position measuring applications in factory automation.
- • Excellent stroke to length ratio
- • Contactless operation prevents internal wearout from dithering or rapid cycling
- • Ranges from 12.5 to 100 mm (0.5 to 4.0 inches)
- • M18 x 1 threaded aluminum or stainless steel body with mounting nuts
- • Maximum tip force on the item being measured is 1 pound
LRS-18 sensors have a 19 mm (0.75 inch) diameter aluminum or stainless steel body with an M18 x 1 thread and come with two hex jam nuts for easy installation in place of an 18 mm analog proximity sensor. These sensors use a 0.25 inch diameter probe equipped with an AGD No. 9 contact tip, and are offered with either an axial cable or a connector. Operating from a variety of DC voltages, the sensors are available with a choice of four analog outputs and they all include ASG’s SenSet field calibration feature.